EA Sports has announced that a second title update is now available to download for the PC version of FIFA 14, with the patch expected to deploy on PS3 and Xbox 360 “over the next week.”
The patch addresses some of the most pressing issues raised by fans, including freezing bugs and balance improvements to lofted through balls, attacking headers, and finesse shots.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest FIFA 14 title update:
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We’ve responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
FIFA 14 is out now across multiple platforms including PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, with Xbox One and PS4 versions arriving later this year.
Source: EA Forums