Atlus has released a new patch for the North American version of Dragon’s Crown. The update addresses network connection stability issues and introduces a couple of new display options. Furthermore, balance adjustments have been made to the Amazon and Fighter classes to make for fairer fights.
Here are the patch notes for update 1.03 in full:
• Online network connection stability has been improved
• An option to hide the triangular character marker has been added. In the Game Options 2 menu, you can choose to have it displayed for selected characters/all characters/no characters
• An option to display damage values only for controlled characters has been added
• Amazon/Fighter: Equipment durability takes less damage when guarding
• Amazon: Balance adjustments have been made to the Berserk effect
• Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements have made
Dragon’s Crown is out now for PS3 and PS Vita in North America and will be released on October 11th in European territories. Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of this stylish co-op beat ‘em up from Vanillaware and Atlus.