By now, we’re all fully aware that Rockstar Games is having a few problems with the smooth running and operation of GTA Online after the multiplayer portion of Grand Theft Auto V launched yesterday. We know.
Rockstar also knows and has posted a list of issues that the team is currently working on to improve and stabilise the game so players are able to get in without any hassles – here’s the list:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc).
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
Rockstar will continue to update the page of known issues over here, and apologises “for any inconvenience” and thanks players for their patience while the problems are being resolved. “We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible.”
Have you been able to play GTA Online at all since it went live yesterday?