PlayStation Europe has just announced which games PS Plus subscribers can look forward to downloading as part of October’s Instant Game Collection additions. Once again it’s a bumper line-up, with last year’s award-winning first-person shooter Far Cry 3 leading the charge followed closely by Capcom’s Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen which was only released a few months ago.
Other highlights include Street Fighter X Tekken for PS Vita, as well as Touch My Katamari which was a launch title for the handheld back in February 2012.
Here’s the full list of additions to Plus’ Instant Game Collection for October:
- Far Cry 3 (PS3) – Available September 25th
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (PS3) – Available September 25th
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) – Available September 25th
- Street Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita) – Available September 25th
- Touch My Katamari (PS Vita) – Available September 25th
What do you think of October’s PlayStation Plus line-up? Let us know in the comments.