Saints Row IV has managed to take the third week in a row at the top of Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing this past week, keeping newcomers Rome: Total War II and Diablo III (on console) from snagging the No. 1.
As sales of Saints Row IV drop by 48%, Chart Track says that sales of Rome: Total War II are 4000 units greater than the launch week sales of its predecessor, allowing the strategy title to hit No. 2 on the listing. Diablo III re-enters the chart at No. 3 following its PC release early last year, and is followed by Splinter Cell: Blacklist (sales down 51%) at No. 4 (down two places), Disney Infinity (sales down 22%) which steps down one place to No. 5, and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales down 23%) which is also down a single place, moving to No. 6.
Payday 2 (sales up 51%) is up two places to No. 7, followed by a debut appearance by Killzone: Mercenary at No. 8, Rayman Legends (sales down 16%) at No. 9 (down three places) and another debut title, Farming Simulator 2013, at No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- 2.) Rome: Total War II (SEGA) [New]
- 3.) Diablo III (Blizzard Entertainment) [New]
- 4.) Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 6.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 7.) Payday 2 (505 Games)
- 8.) Killzone Mercenary (Sony) [New]
- 9.) Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 10.) Farming Simulator 2013 (Koch Media) [New]
- 11.) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 12.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 13.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 14.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 15.) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 16.) Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- 17.) Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Games)
- 18.) The Last of Us (SCE)
- 19.) Madden NFL 25 (EA)
- 20.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track