2K Games and Gearbox Software have today (finally) confirmed the existence of Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition, a complete package that contains the original game along with all of the released downloadable content included in the box.
President of Gearbox Software, Randy Pitchford, commented:
“For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it’s natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content.
“The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun.”
Releasing on October 11th around the world for £39.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and for £29.99 on PC, here’s what you’ll get in the GotY Edition of Borderlands 2:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content: Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class / Gearbox Gun Pack / Golden Key / Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Have you been holding out until your chance to get the Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands 2, or will you be welcoming new Vault Hunters to the world in October?