Latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 patch available now on Xbox 360, PS3 laterWritten by: / / 6 Comments
Activision and Treyarch have today released the latest title update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, which goes some way to addressing a number of issues that sound rather game breaking in various scenarios.
Weighing in at 79mb, the patch is now available on Xbox 360 and presumably PlayStation 3 and PC very soon, too. Browse through the list of fixes and improvements made to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 below, and let us know if you’ve encountered any of these glitches and exploits:
(Thanks to Antonov for the tip!)
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
- Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
- Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
- Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
- Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
- Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
- Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.
Have you seen anyone taking advantage of the issues and exploits listed above? What else has been fixed that you’ve been waiting for, and what else do you want to see addressed?