Soul Sacrifice patch 1.11 now available, more free DLC out this weekWritten by: / / 2 Comments
Sony has done a fantastic job keeping Soul Sacrifice fans satisfied with regular, free DLC drops and this week is no exception. Apart from eight new missions and a new Black Rite, there’s also a new patch to download which updates the game to version 1.11.
Here are the patch notes in full:
• Temporary Closure of the “Posting” function on Facebook
• Currently, the Posting function on Facebook is unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
• Bug fixes
• Other minor bugs have been fixed.
As far as the eight new missions and Black Rite are concerned, the latest DLC introduces a new quest: The Revolutionary and the Sullied Maid’s Shade, two new bosses: Ouroboros and Wraith, as well as the Angelus Black Rite which grants you the power of wings. These add-ons are currently available from the US PlayStation Store and will be unlocked for PAL gamers tomorrow, June 26th.
Here are Sony’s official descriptions for all three additions to the Soul Sacrifice universe:
• Angelus Black Rite: Offer your bones to gain the power of wings. During rite, wings pierce enemies and heal allies. Price paid with lowered speed and lost evasion.
• Ouroboros backstory: He was a man known for his wild and eccentric ideas. The inventions he produced were as fascinating as they were useless. Everyone agreed: the man was either a genius or a fool. One day, he trained his unique eye on a simple cart. He envisioned wheels that turned without a horse to pull them. A vehicle that propelled itself. If such a thing could be fashioned, surely it would make the world a better place…
• Wraith backstrory: The woman’s beauty was her ticket to a hedonistic lifestyle. She never lacked for a partner with whom to while away the early hours. Perhaps what befell her was a form of punishment. The tab, come after a long night’s carousing. She was struck by an infectious disease. The disease soon ravaged her body, stripping her of her charms. To wither away into a hideous crone while still in the bloom of youth was too much for the woman to bear. In her bleakest moment, a strange vision came upon her…