Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 11 available nowWritten by: / / 2 Comments
Still playing Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition? We hope so, because it’s a great game and the team at 4J Studios celebrated the title’s first birthday yesterday with new skin packs (both free and paid), and to follow up the festivities the team has just announced that the latest title update is rolling out now:
TU11 passed Cert Test last night and is rolling out! May take a few hours to be available everywhere. Change list – bit.ly/12aObb6
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) May 10, 2013
What’s new, improved and fixed in Title Update 11 for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition? Here’s what to expect:
– Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
– Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
– Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
– Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
– Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
– Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
– Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
– Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
– Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
– Reduced Ghast sound volume
Anything you were expecting and wanting included in the list?