Dead Island: Riptide debuted at number 1 last week on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales, this week it takes a second week in the top spot, despite sales dropping 32%.
Injustice: Gods Among Us has to be content with second place for yet another week, while Tomb Raider climbs two spots to finish at number 3.
FIFA 13 continues to be popular, moving up three places to number 4 with sales up by 13%. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen drops from last week’s number 3 to fifth this week.
Sales for Call of Duty: Black Ops II climb 34% and the title re-enters the Top 10 at number 6. BioShock Infinite is at number 7 and LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins at number 8. Nintendo also claims the ninth position this week with Luigi’s Mansion 2.
Star Trek drops to number 10 after debuting fourth just last week, while Soul Sacrifice for the PS Vita is the sole new entry this week, new at number 26 on the charts.
The Top Ten All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
- 2.) Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros.)
- 3.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 4.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 5.) Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
- 6.) Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- 7.) Bioshock Infinite (2K Games)
- 8.) LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
- 9.) Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- 10.) Star Trek (Paramount)
Source: Chart Track