UK Software Chart: Bioshock Infinite is defiant during week of April 6thWritten by: / / No Comments
The mighty, mighty Bioshock Infinite has managed to remain at the top of Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing for the second week in a row, despite a 75% drop in sales, but Tomb Raider has also maintained its composure and held the line during last week’s sales period.
Tomb Raider (sales down 34%) then is a non-mover at No. 2, ahead of debut release, Defiance, a massively multiplayer online shooter from Trion Worlds. There are no prizes for guessing that FIFA 13 (sales down 15%) has kept up appearances and remains at No. 4, while Luigi’s Mansion 2 (sales down 46%) is impressive as a non-mover at No. 5.
Gears of War: Judgment (sales down 67%) slips from No. 3 to No. 6 this past week, met half-way by another non-mover, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (sales down 24%) at No. 7. Assassin’s Creed III (sales down 26%) steps up one place to No. 8, Skylanders: Giants (sales down 15%) leaps up the chart to No. 9 from No. 15, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (sales down 12%) performs a similar trick by vaulting its way to No. 10 from No. 17.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Bioshock Infinite (2K Games)
- 2.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 3.) Defiance (Trion Worlds) [New]
- 4.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 5.) Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- 6.) Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- 7.) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 8.) Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- 9.) Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 10.) Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- 11.) Crysis 3 (EA)
- 12.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 13.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Interactive)
- 14.) Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 15.) Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
- 16.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Interactive)
- 17.) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
- 18.) SimCity (EA)
- 19.) Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- 20.) Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed (SEGA)
You can read over last week’s UK Software Sales listing here.
Source: Chart Track