Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending March 24th: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon shines brightlyWritten by: / / No Comments
The school holidays are busy drawing to a close in Japan and what better way to spend the last week of the break than to play some great new releases? Speaking of new releases, there are eight of them in the latest Media Create software chart, with Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon taking top honours with 280 151 copies sold during its first week on sale.
The PS3 version of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 finished a close second, while Gears of War: Judgment (23 345 copies), Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (14 138 copies) and Dead or Alive 5 Plus (13 291 copies) all charted in the bottom half of the top twenty.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX were the only titles which managed to survive the onslaught of new releases this week to remain in the top ten.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (Nintendo) – 3DS – 280 151
- [NEW] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (Namco Bandai Games) – PS3 – 274 625
- [NEW] Pro Baseball Spirits 2013 (Konami) – PS3 – 101 389
- [NEW] Pro Baseball Spirits 2013 (Konami) – PSP – 80 618
- [NEW] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (Namco Bandai Games) – PS Vita – 60 315
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo) – 3DS – 56 876
- [NEW] Disgaea D2 (Nippon Ichi Software) – PS3 – 55 443
- [NEW] Pretty Rhythm: My Deco Rainbow Wedding (Takara Tomy) – 3DS – 33 466
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Square Enix) – PS3 – 29 401
- [NEW] Atelier Meruru Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 3 (Gust) – PS Vita – 25 095
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create