This week’s Media Create software chart makes for very interesting reading. The PS3 version of Crysis 3 only managed sixteenth place with 9 602 copies sold while Far Cry 3 (also on PS3) fared much better in seventh position. PS Vita received a couple of major releases in the shape of Soul Sacrifice and Tales of Hearts R while the PS3 port of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (originally for PS Vita) took the number one spot with 110 229 copies sold.
However, Soul Sacrifice actually sold more units if you factor in the Soul Sacrifice: “United Front” Double Pack in tenth position. This version includes two copies of the game at a discounted rate – perfect for those players who want to play local co-op.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (Sega) – PS3 – 110 229
- [NEW] Soul Sacrifice (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS Vita – 92 396
- [NEW] Uta no Prince-Sama: All Star (Broccoli) – PSP – 67 217
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo) – 3DS – 63 285
- [NEW] Tales of Hearts R (Namco Bandai Games) – PS Vita – 55 258
- Dynasty Warriors 8 (Tecmo Koei) – PS3 – 46 866
- [NEW] Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft) – PS3 – 33 281
- Professor Layton and the Legacy of Civilization A (Level-5) – 3DS – 30 078
- Dragon Quest VII: Warriors of Eden (Square Enix) – 3DS – 24 045
- [NEW] Soul Sacrifice: “United Front” Double Pack (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS Vita – 22 050
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create