Xbox 360 gets new Aliens: Colonial Marines patch, PS3 and PC to followWritten by: / / No Comments
Those who have contended with the dark depths of Aliens: Colonial Marines would already have been able to grab an enormous patch to fix a number of glaring, peculiar and important issues, but those of you who own the Xbox 360 version of the sci-fi shooter have recently been treated to another title update.
The latest patch for Aliens: Colonial Marines addresses issues in both the multiplayer and campaign portions of the game that may have been causing frustration, while a list of general fixes report that things like ‘falling out of a map’ have been looked at. Handy.
The next time you load up Aliens: Colonial Marines on Xbox 360, here’s the patch you’ll be prompted to download:
- Addressed an issue that could sometimes cause co-op player revival to not work under certain circumstances.
- Addressed issues with players not spawning into a level properly.
- Fixed a marine player invincibility exploit.
- Resolved several instances where players could walk or fall outside of maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause localized text to sometimes display incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where weapon ammunition was not always highlighted properly.
- Addressed some issues where multiplayer / co-op clients could see interactive objects displayed in a different state.
- Fixed a bug affecting voiceovers with the Firing Range bonus content.
- Addressed an issue where Ripley’s Flamethrower (bonus content) would sometimes fire continuously without player input.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause Achievements to not unlock properly.
- General user interface improvements.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Addressed some issues that could cause improper warping for co-op players.
- Various tweaks to address instances where NPC characters would not always properly navigate to objectives.
- Added safeguards to prevent players from using a weapon in the weapons-suppressed portion of “One Bullet.”
- Modified Bella and Reid’s behavior in “No Hope in Hadley’s” to prevent them from spawning at the wrong point.
- Fixed issues that could clients to report inaccurate results and statistics.
- Addressed instances where a map would appear to “pop in” when loading into a new match.
- Addressed an issue that was could cause stutter when opening the multiplayer scoreboard.
- Switching profiles while in a lobby now returns players to the title screen immediately.
- Multiplayer teams should now correctly auto-balance between rounds.
- New Xeno appearance customization added.
What about the patch notes gets you interested in getting back into the game? Anything fixed that you think is important?
PlayStation 3 and PC patches for Aliens: Colonial Marines are said to be on the way, and we’ll let you know when those arrive.
Source: Gearbox Support Forum