It’s going to be another busy week on the PlayStation Store when it updates tomorrow. The latest entry in Sony’s award-winning MLB: The Show franchise steps up to the plate on PS3 and PS Vita, while Crystal Dynamics’ highly anticipated Tomb Raider reboot sees Lara Croft returning to the PS3 after a two and a half year absence.
Here’s this week’s PlayStation Store Preview in full:
- Tomb Raider delivers an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor, armed with only raw instincts and the physical ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance. Superb physics-based gameplay is paired with a heart-pounding narrative in Lara’s most personal, character-defining adventure to date.
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
- Follows the story of Ayesha Altugle, a girl who has been living alone in a secluded workshop ever since her grandfather died and her younger sister went missing a few years ago. She supports herself by making and selling medicine. As the story begins, she finds out that her younger sister IS alive somewhere in the world. Now, she must devote herself to finding her younger sister. Her journey to keep her promise begins:
MLB 13: The Show
- Swing for the fences with MLB 13 The Show, the 2013 installment of the number-one selling Major League Baseball video game franchise. The game includes new features such as a completely new beginner mode, and instructional enhancements that make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience available. In addition, the improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay, for faster and simpler games. As with last year, you can sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves between portable and console platforms to continue the action anywhere. MLB The Show also offers the opportunity to play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants
- In Port Royale 3, players will embark upon an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. Players take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. The campaign consists of two different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer and trader.
Fist of North Star 2 Ken’s Rage
- Follow the storyline of the entire action manga epic in Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience for fans of both series. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as ‘sprint’ and ‘dodge’ have been added to the move sets.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- Runner2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed and IGF award winning BIT.TRIP RUNNER. In the style of the BIT.TRIP series, Runner2 is a rhythm-music platforming game. Players will run through fantastic environments, using brand new moves, to brand new soundtracks as they run, jump, slide, kick, and soar toward the goal of tracking.
- I-Friqiya started the development of Fuel Overdose with the ambition of offering a new kind of solo and multiplayer action racing experience, by bringing more variety to the combat gameplay as well as a tactical approach to the genre. They like to think of Fuel Overdose as a “Tactical-Action-Racing” game.
- Three of a kind won’t help you in Germinator, but you will need to crash your germ bubbles into those of the same color. Upon collision, they’ll combine and grow until they POP! Be sure to pop them quickly before they get too big and overrun the house. Timing and accuracy is the key to preventing the various germs from rising too high. Toss in PlayStation Move motion controller support and full 1080p visuals and you’ve got a messy good time!
PS Vita Games
MLB 13: The Show
- Swing for the fences with MLB 13 The Show, the 2013 installment of the number-one selling Major League Baseball video game franchise. The PS Vita version of The Show features the same list of upgrades and new features as the PS3 version — exciting new developments such as a completely new beginner mode, and instructional enhancements that make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience available. In addition, the improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay, for faster and simpler games.
- Switch Galaxy
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
- BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- Germinator (PS3 & PS Vita)
- Knytt Underground (PS Vita)
Midnight Club: Street Racing
- In secret gatherings around the world a mysterious group of urban streetracers, known as the Midnight Club, race for pride, power and glory in sleekly customized, tricked-out sportscars. Midnight Club: Street Racing from Angel Studios features accurately modeled cities based on New York and London, over 75 races and 17 customizable cars, a persistent world that’s alive with traffic, pedestrians, and law enforcement, and the ability to increase your reputation among other racers.
Midnight Club II
- The world’s most notorious drivers meet each night on the streets of LA, Paris, and Tokyo. Choose from the latest performance enhanced cars and bikes and compete head-to-head to make a name for yourself. Depending on the race, players can either follow an obvious course or find their own routes, using quick instincts and knowledge of the city’s side streets, alleyways, shortcuts and ramps.
- Angry Birds Trilogy ‒ (Fowl Tempted Pack)
- Battlefield 3 ‒ End Game
- Capcom Arcade Cabinet
- DmC ‒ Vergil’s Downfall DLC
- Mass Effect 3 ‒ Citadel
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale ‒ Costumes
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault