Borderlands 2 receives hot fixes across all platformsWritten by: / / No Comments
Gearbox Software has released a few new hot fixes for Borderlands 2 for the PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The hot fixes, which automatically apply when you’re connected to the internet and arrive at the start-up screen, were recently detailed on the developer’s website.
The hot fixes include:
- Mr. Torgue DLC: Fixed an issue where the Lootsplosion would not always trigger after defeating Piston.
- Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton’s turret and kill skills.
- Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
- Amp shots now use same sound effect regardless of whether player is client or host.
- Assigned price to Anshin ‘Evolution’ shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.”
Remember that hot fixes are generally used to temporarily address issues between major updates and are not permanently stored on your system.
So, what’s stopping you? Get going and jump back into Pandora where looting and battling Saturn is awaiting!
Check out El33tonline’s review of Borderlands 2 to find out more about this popular co-operative shooter.