British developer Rebellion is following up the success of it previous sniper game with Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, a title set in the same World War II universe as the studio’s Sniper Elite V2.
Billed as a “horrifying” stand-alone expansion to Rebellion’s Sniper Elite series, and available exclusively for PC via Steam on February 28th, Nazi Zombie Army features a four-player co-operative campaign in which you and your friends will attempt to quell the rise of a horde of shambling dead super soldiers created and unleashed by “a despairing Hitler.”
As sniper Karl Fairburne, you’ll need to put aside your past allegiances to your country and fight alongside soldiers previously considered your enemies to survive the onslaught!
“Now it’s just the living versus the dead,” writes Rebellion. “Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!”
Here’s the debut trailer for Nazi Zombie Army along with a collection of screenshots and everything that’s currently known about the game in a handy, dandy feature list:
Nazi Zombie Army – Debut Trailer
A Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies ‒ occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse…
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy ‒ just in case.
Share the Terror With Four Player Co-op
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation ‒ plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don’t want to miss.