CoD: Black Ops 2 Revolution map pack dated for PS3 and PCWritten by: / / No Comments
Xbox 360 owners may have already had their fun with the Revolution map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but PlayStation 3 and PC gamers will soon be able to join the fray when the content is released on their platforms at the end of this month.
The Revolution map and content pack for Black Ops 2 is out on February 28th and not only adds four new multiplayer levels, but an additional zombie mode (where you play as a zombie!) and zombie map as well!
You can read over a few brief descriptions of each component of the content pack below, and watch the launch trailer for Revolution to get those Call of Duty Senses a-tingling:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China’s Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- Die Rise: This zombie map drops players inside a maze of crumbling skyscrapers amidst a ravaged Chinese city, where all-new Wonder Weaponry will play a crucial role as they make a valiant stand against the impending zombie hoard.
- Turned: Revolution’s new Zombies mode, ‘Turned,’ flips this new fan-favourite mode around, allowing players to become the undead and play as a zombie, offering an entirely new style of bragging rights.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Revolution DLC Gameplay Trailer
PS3 and PC players, will you be stirring up Revolution this month?