PlayStation 3 players in English territories are now able to get their version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim up-to-date and ready for the upcoming downloadable content onslaught, because the game’s latest patch has been rolled out!
The first DLC for Skyrim on PS3, Dragonborn, is out today for US gamers and tomorrow in Europe, but you’ll need the latest patch (1.9 for US and 2.08 for Europe) to enjoy it, so before the DLC is available you had best get the title update.
Insert your Skyrim disc while connected online and you’ll be able to download the patch, which fixes the following issues:
Skyrim Bug Fixes for PlayStation 3 With Patch 1.8
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Will you be playing Dragonborn this week, PS3 owners? Remember, it’ll be 50% off during launch week, so the sooner the better.