UK Software Chart: Ni no Kuni spirits away No. 1 from FIFA 13 during the week of February 2ndWritten by: / / No Comments
What’s at the top of Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing this week? FIFA 13? No. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2? Nope, guess again. Far Cry 3? Nah, not even close.
How about a little Level-5 RPG by the name of Ni no Kuni? Ever heard of it?
To the delight of RPG fans everywhere, the PlayStation 3-exclusive Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is this week’s No. 1 on the latest UK Software Sales chart, beating the multiplatform FIFA 13, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Far Cry 3 and Hitman HD Trilogy to the punch. An incredible feat!
FIFA 13 (sales down 5%) is a non-mover at No. 2, while CoD: Black Ops 2 (sales down 5%) sulks down to No. 3 from No. 1 last week. Far Cry 3 (sales up 17%) doesn’t gain any ground but rather slips one place to No. 4, debut title Hitman HD Trilogy appears at No. 5, and Assassin’s Creed III (sales up 16%) also steps down a single step to No. 6.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (sales down 2%) is similarly affected, moving from No. 6 to No. 7 this week, as is Just Dance 4 (sales up 19%) which is down to No. 8. Hitman Absolution (sales up 26%) meanwhile steps up from No. 10 to No. 9, swapping places with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (sales down 6%) which rounds out the coveted Top Ten.
Interestingly, Chart Track notes that DmC: Devil May Cry (which slipped down from No. 4 to No. 11) is separated from Skyim on the chart by only 50 units in sales.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch (Namco Bandai) New
- 2.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 3.) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 4.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Hitman HD Trilogy (Square Enix) New
- 6.) Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- 8.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 9.) Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- 10.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- 11.) DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- 12.) Football Manager 2013 (SEGA)
- 13.) Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 14.) Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- 15.) Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 16.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 17.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 18.) Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed (SEGA)
- 19.) WWE ‘13 (THQ)
- 20.) Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
You can read over last week’s UK Software Sales listing here.
Source: Chart Track