UK Software Chart: Black Ops 2 shuts down FIFA 13 during the week of January 26thWritten by: / / No Comments
Thanks to a sales surge to the tune of 20%, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has claimed the top spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing following its six week domination streak in 2012. Have mercy, Activision, we are but simple gamers.
FIFA 13 (sales down 1%) remains at No. 2 from last week, but Far Cry 3 (sales down 27%) shifts up one place No. 3, making DmC: Devil May Cry’s fall to No. 4 from No. 1 all the more painful, but the 64% drop in sales didn’t help either. On the back of a sales promotion, Assassin’s Creed III (sales up 71%) hurtles to No. 5 from No. 10 the week previous, shifting Need For Speed: Most Wanted down one position to No. 6.
Just Dance 4 and Football Manager 2013 both step down one place apiece to No. 7 and No. 8 respectively, while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is another non-mover at No. 9. Hitman: Absolution remains in the Top Ten after being shoved down two places to No. 10.
The only brand new entry (other than DmC for PC) last week, the Sims 3: 70s 80s 90s Stuff, begins its Chart Track journey at No. 36.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 2.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 3.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 4.) DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- 5.) Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- 6.) Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- 7.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 8.) Football Manager 2013 (SEGA)
- 9.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- 10.) Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- 11.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 12.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 13.) Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 14.) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA)
- 15.) Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 16.) WWE ‘13 (THQ)
- 17.) Dishonored (Bethesda)
- 18.) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- 19.) Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- 20.) Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales chart listing over here.
Source: Chart Track