It’s that exciting time of the month again when we learn which PlayStation Plus freebies and perks we’ll be able to enjoy in the coming weeks.
February’s Plus content features three new additions to the Instant Game Collection on PS3 and two on PS Vita. These titles are Sleeping Dogs, Quantum Conundrum, F1 Race Stars, WipEout 2048 and Lumines Electronic Symphony respectively.
Here’s the full breakdown of what you can expect from Plus next month:
Leaving the Plus Service in February:
- 6th February: BioShock 2 (PS3)
- 6th February: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (PS3)
- 6th February: Cubixx HD (PS3)
- 13th February: Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
- 20th February: Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)
Entering the Plus Service in February:
- 6th February: Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
- 6th February: Quantum Conundrum (PS3)
- 6th February: F1 Race Stars (PS3)
- 13th February: WipEout 2048 (PS Vita)
- 20th February: Lumines Electronic Symphony (PS Vita)
What do you think of next month’s PlayStation Plus line-up? Let us know in the comments.
Source: PlayStation Blog Europe