UK Software Chart: Devil May Cry cruises ahead of FIFA 13 for week of January 21stWritten by: / / No Comments
DmC: Devil May Cry is the only new entry on Chart Track’s latest UK Software Sales listing, and was able to topple the mighty FIFA 13 (sales down 40%) from top spot despite its first week tally being just over a third of what Devil May Cry 4 achieved back in February 2008.
Elsewhere on the chart, Far Cry 3 (sales down 49%) slips two places to fourth position while Hitman: Absolution (sales down 50%) falls four spots to eighth place.
NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2 re-enter the top twenty this week while Halo 4, Forza Horizon and Anarchy Reigns all make an exit.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- 2.) FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
- 3.) Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- 4.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA Games)
- 6.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Football Manager 2013 (SEGA)
- 8.) Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- 9.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim (Bethesda)
- 10.) Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- 11.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 12.) WWE ‘13 (THQ)
- 13.) Dishonored (Bethesda)
- 14.) Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA)
- 15.) Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- 16.) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- 17.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 18.) Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
- 19.) NBA 2K13 (2K Sports)
- 20.) Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
You can read last week’s chart over here.
Source: Chart Track