Far Cry 3 patch 1.03 now available on Xbox 360Written by: / / No Comments
The Far Cry 3 console patch that went live for PS3 players last week is now available on Xbox 360, Ubisoft has announced. Title update 1.03 introduces a long list of changes to the game’s singleplayer and multiplayer modes, as well as to its map editor.
Here’s the changelog in full:
Far Cry 3 Multiplayer Patch Notes
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed bug where user was unable to jump on certain surfaces
- Fixed bug where players could become invisible
- Fixed bug with 3D weapon images in Decoding menu
- Fixed bug where weapons could disappear after completing objectives in Co-op
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck in Loadout screen in Co-op
- Removed “Reloading” shout after user shoots the bow
- Fixed issue with overlapping UI elements when playing split-screen
- Fixed bug where split-screen users could get stuck in black screen after a cinematic
- Parties will no longer be allowed to numerically unbalance games
- Improved and fixed several issues with host migration
- Connection degradation will now properly trigger a host migration
- Fixed several bugs with Loadout menu
- Fixed bug that could display a profile restriction message when trying to join a lobby
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck in 3rd person in Custom games
- Fixed bug with Flamethrower not doing any damage in certain circumstances
- Fixed bug where “Player is on the way” tag could stick to downed players
- Fixed bug where clients could remain on black screen if host left the game
- Fixed bug where Fire Arrows did not do fire damage
- Fixed bug where Long Distance Kill was not awarded
- Fixed bug where Tag Assist was not awarded
- Fixed bug where Killcam wasn’t shown in certain circumstances
- Fixed bug where Survival Instinct was not cancelled properly
- Fixed bug where Psych gas could get dropped in the wrong place
- Fixed bug where Psych gas could affect players outside of the deployment area
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck when killed by Poison gas
- Fixed bug where other player’s footstep sounds sometimes did not play behind you
- Fixed bug where sound could get muffled when being revived
- Fixed bug where user could get de-synced if killed in mid-air
Far Cry 3 Map Editor Patch Notes
- Added information for Player Map playlists
- Improved available space for Player map names in lobby
- Fixed bug where User made maps wasn’t downloaded properly in lobby
- Fixed bug that made the user stuck when igniting Firestorm nodes on certain maps
Far Cry 3 Singleplayer Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with accessing the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Fixed issue with accessing weapons. The user weapon inventory will be restored as soon by entering in a safehouse or by fast travelling.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the character arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content.
- Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission ‘Black Gold’ several times.
- The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the ‘Piece of the past’ mission.
- Fixed the game crashes happening when the user reconnect to Ubisoft servers using an account that has unlocked any MP item.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep’s turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in ‘Black Gold’ mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
- Fixed the buttons issue related to the Lefty Stick Controls scheme.
Source: Ubisoft Forums