If you’re still enjoying Resident Evil 6 or have just picked up the game, then you can look forward to a more refined experience when the game’s second title update drops next Tuesday.
Available from January 22nd, the new patch will make players’ lives easier by allowing them to select individual stages within chapters once completed, or turn off the game’s potentially frustrating QTEs on any difficulty level.
Here’s the full list of changes in Title Update Two:
Agent Hunt mode:
- Now available without completing the game first
- Selectable criteria before joining a session: Stage, Region, other settings like Infinite Ammo and Friendly Fire
- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed any time once completed
- QTE assist: Players can optionally activate QTE assist from Amateur difficulty inside any other difficulty level (handy for fighting a certain boss at the end of Leon’s campaign on Professional…)
- Some areas have had their difficulty adjusted based on feedback
Resident Evil 6 will be released for PC on March 22nd. Head over here to read El33tonline’s review of this polarising action title.
Source: Capcom Unity