Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition announced, only 5 000 copies availableWritten by: / / No Comments
If you’re a dedicated Dead Space fan then Visceral Games has a very special Dead Space 3 collector’s edition lined up for you that features a wide range of intricately crafted items to enrich your experience of this popular horror franchise.
The Dead Space 3 ‘Dev Team’ Edition is now available to order over here and includes the following items:
Tin Collector’s Case
- Measuring nearly 14”x 9,” debossed and full color art based on the designs from Ben Wanat (Creative Director for Dead Space 3) and Dino Ignacio (UI Designer for the series). Covered with mysteries and trivia from all three games.
- An 8” hand-sculpted, custom-molded polyresin statue. Coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
- The Med Pack in the game is a single-dose healing agent, used in highly dangerous environments. We’ve recreated it here as a 14 oz. PET water bottle, perfect for carrying your beverage of choice.
- Dr. Earl Serrano kept a careful journal of his findings on Tau Volantis, full of clues and haunting artwork. We’ve recreated it here with exclusive content by Chuck Beaver (Story Producer on the series) and blank pages for fans to document their own discoveries in Dead Space 3!
Flip Book “Data Pad”
- 10”x7” with a metal cover, containing 9 image sets made with clear PET cover sheets over heavy-weight cardstock. Designed by Dino Ignacio to be “a functional prop version of Dead Space User Interface.”
- 4.75” x 6.5”, hardbound book containing 96 stunning full color pages, plus exclusive material from the Dead Space art department! Cover by Christopher Shy, forward by Alex Muscat (DS3 art director).
- Set of three 5”x10,” single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found througout the new game that depict an older age of space travel. Printed on 80# paper and packaged in a specially SCAF-branded tube.
- Set of six 3.75”x6” Peng themed postcards. Double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on reverse.
Only 5 000 Dev Team Editions have been made so be sure to place your order ASAP to avoid disappointment. $160 will get you the full package, including a copy of Dead Space 3 on the platform of your choice and DLC codes for the First Contact Bundle and the Witness the Truth bundle. If you’d rather buy the game separately then $100 will net you all the physical goodies included in the Dev Team Edition.
Here’s a video showing how the Dead Space 3 development team were involved in choosing which items to include in this awesome collector’s edition: