UK Software Chart: FIFA 13 is tops once again for week of January 14thWritten by: / / No Comments
Following on from its chart-topping performance last week and a few consecutive No. 1 placements in 2012, FIFA 13 has once again claimed the crown on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing, making it the sixth time that EA’s football/soccer title has managed to do so.
Despite a considerable 47% drop in sales, FIFA 13 remains at No. 1, with Far Cry 3 (sales down 36%), Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (sales down 41%), Hitman: Absolution (sales down 54%) and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (sales down 54%) following in succession, none of which moved an inch since last week.
Just Dance 4 (sales down 52%) swaps places with Halo 4 (sales down 60%) as Ubisoft’s dancing title hits No. 6 on the chart, while Football Manager 2013 (sales down 32%) appears at No. 8 after moving up from No. 13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (sales down 42%) lands at No. 9 from No. 10 last week, and exchanges seats with LEGO Lord of the Rings (sales down 48%) which now finds itself at No. 10.
The only new entry to the chart this week is Anarchy Reigns, which appears at No. 16.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
- 2.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 3.) Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- 4.) Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- 5.) Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA Games)
- 6.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 8.) Football Manager 2013 (SEGA)
- 9.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim (Bethesda)
- 10.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 11.) Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- 12.) WWE ‘13 (THQ)
- 13.) Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA)
- 14.) Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- 15.) Dishonored (Bethesda)
- 16.) Anarchy Reigns (SEGA) New
- 17.) Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- 18.) Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
- 19.) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- 20.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
You can read last week’s chart over here.
Source: Chart Track