Nintendo UK reveals Wii U software line-up for Q1 2013Written by: / / No Comments
If you picked up a Wii U over the holidays then chances are you’ll be on the lookout for a handful of games for your shiny new console over the next few months. Nintendo UK recently released a handy list of confirmed Wii U titles for the first quarter of 2013 consisting of fifteen retail and digital games in total.
Some of the highlights include Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Aliens: Colonial Marines, while ports of older games such as Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge, NBA 2K13 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted also feature in the Wii U’s Q1 line-up.
Here’s the list in full:
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge (Nintendo) – January 11th
- Sing Party (Nintendo) – January 18th
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft) – January 24th
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (Nintendo) – February 8th
- NBA 2K13 (2K Games) – February 11th
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft) – February 28th
- F1 Star Stars (Codemasters) – March 1st
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom) – March
- The Croods: Prehistoric Party (Namco Bandai) – March
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega) – Q1 2013
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA) – Q1 2013
- LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo) – Early 2013
- BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner 2 (Gaijin Games) – Q1 2013
- Mutant Mudds Deluxe (Renegade Kid) – Q1 2013
- The Cave (Sega) – Q1 2013
Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of the Wii U.
Source: MCV UK