Report: Evidence for Black Ops 2 Revolution map pack mountsWritten by: / / No Comments
All we’re waiting for now is the official announcement, because following reports that the very first Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 downloadable content is due out this month, online retailer Amazon has revealed details on the five-part map pack.
Along with an image of the content, Amazon posted up the following details revealing the content’s maps, with information on that additional weapon, too. Here are descriptions for the four multiplayer maps and the extra zombie mode map:
- Hydro – This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill – A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind – Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage – This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise – The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
And here’s what that additional weapon will provide:
- Peacekeeper SMG – This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
It’s just a matter of time now. Will you be picking up the Revolution map pack for Black Ops 2? It’s supposed to be out on January 29th…