European PS Plus content announced for January: A new visit to Rapture, a brutal fighter and moreWritten by: / / No Comments
The next set of content coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe has been announced, with another generous batch of full games becoming available to download and play starting January 2013.
PS Plus subscriptions have (for a limited time) also become available to purchase for 25% off, so if you’ve been wanting to take advantage of the service you have until January 9th to get in on the ‘free’ games and content for even less.
What content will be removed and added to PS Plus for European members? Take a look:
Leaving PS Plus:
- 2nd January – Batman: Arkham City
- 2nd January – Bulletstorm
- 2nd January – Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- 16th January – Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
- 23rd January – Knytt Underground
Joining PS Plus:
- 2nd January – Bioshock 2
- 2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
- 2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
- 2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
- 16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
- 23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)
If you haven’t yet got those games leaving the service starting January 2nd, then now’s the time! Which of the games being added to PS Plus are you most looking forward to playing?
It’ll finally be time for me to play Mortal Kombat to the extreme, while another visit to Rapture is an enticing proposition… And Guardians of Middle-earth? Don’t mind if I do!
Source: PlayStation Blog