Next Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch gets details, date – Title Update 7 look beefyWritten by: / / No Comments
Those of you continuing to craft mines and worlds made of blocks in 4J Studios’ Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition will want to look out for a new patch for the game, Title Update 7, which will add a great collection of highly anticipated features to the world building sandbox game.
We received a few details earlier this month about the upcoming patch, but 4J recently released concrete information on what to expect from the update, which the team says arrives tomorrow, December 19th – let’s have a look…
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 7 Details – December 19th 2012
Changes and Additions:
- Added Breeding and baby animals.
- Added Experience Points.
- Added Enchantment Table.
- Added Brewing Stand.
- Added Mushroom Biome.
- Added new mobs – Mooshroom, Blaze, Villager, Snow Golem, Magma Cube, and baby animals.
- Added Nether Fortresses.
- Updated Tutorial World with new biome, and added mini-tutorials for new features.
- Updated Music Disc quests in the Tutorial World.
- Added custom skin animations, where a skin may have different animations to suit its style.
- Added an option to enable/disable custom skin animations (on by default).
- Added a section on Brewing, Enchantment and Breeding to the How To Play.
- Added new items : Blaze Rod, Ghast Tear, Gold Nugget, Nether Wart, Glass Bottle, Water Bottle, Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye, Blaze Powder,
Bottle O’ Enchanting, Magma Cream, Brewing Stand, Cauldron, Eye of Ender, Glistering Melon, Mycelium Block, Lily Pad, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Fence, Nether Brick Stairs, Enchantment Table, End Stone Block, Shrub, Fern.
- Added new multiplayer host trust players options for toggling players’ abilities to mine and use items, place blocks, use doors and switches, use containers (such as chests), attack players, and attack animals.
- Added Avatar Items to the Download Content menu.
Mmm… can you taste that? What a wonderful bouquet of Minecraft flavour.
Which of these additions are you looking forward to the most? Similarly, what changes and fixes do you most want to see in future updates for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition?
Source: Official Minecraft Forum