This week’s UK Software Sales listing from Chart Track is pretty much unchanged at the top, as Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3 do battle at lofty heights, while FIFA 13, Just Dance 4 and Assassin’s Creed 3 scrap over placements in the top five.
Lower down the chart, however, there’s been at least a little bit of interesting movement.
Black Ops 2 sales are down 15% compared to last week, but does enough to become the fourth title in 2012 to hold the top spot for four consecutive weeks (with FIFA 12, FIFA 13 and LEGO Batman 2 for company).
Far Cry 3 (sales down 8%) holds tough at No. 2 while FIFA 13 remains at No. 3 with an impressive 18% increase in sales. The only game in the top five to have moved a place is Just Dance 4 (sales up 54%), which shifts to No. 4 from No. 6 last week, ousting Hitman: Absolution (sales down 3%) and swapping places in the process. Assassin’s Creed 3 (sales up 10%) sticks around at No. 5, and Halo 4’s sales increase by 36%, with 52 340 in sales this past week in the UK helping it to No. 7 from No. 8.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted meanwhile climbs two places to No. 8, LEGO Lord of the Rings slips two places to No. 9, and WWE ‘13 shoves its way back into the Top Ten with a whopping 124% sales increase, which moves it to No. 10 from No. 15
Interestingly, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed kicks into the Top Twenty to No. 16 with a sales boost of 39%, while Paper Mario Sticker Star debuts at a depressingly low No. 40 on the chart.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- 2.) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- 3.) FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
- 4.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- 6.) Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- 7.) Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 8.) Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA Games)
- 9.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- 10.) WWE 13 (THQ)
- 11.) Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 12.) Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Pack (Mind Candy)
- 13.) Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA Games)
- 14.) Football Manager 2013 (SEGA)
- 15.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- 16.) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA)
- 17.) New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
- 18.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- 20.) Dishonored (Bethesda)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track