We’ve been waiting for months, but it’s finally here: Battlefield 3: Aftermath is now available for Xbox 360 Premium subscribers, too, after releasing exclusively to BF3: Premium members on PlayStation 3 last week.
Here’s a quick run-down of what you can expect in Aftermath:
- Deliver death in silence with the all new crossbow
- Four new maps including Epicenter and Markaz Market that introduces a fresh, destructive take on urban combat
- Three new vehicles modified to showcase ingenuity and firepower
- New Scavenger game mode, an objective based Conquest mode where lost soldiers armed only with a pistol must search the environment to find more powerful weapons and increasing their chance for survival
- New assignments, achievements and dog tags
If you’ve been following our coverage of Aftermath, however, you’ll know that it’s so much more than what mere text can describe – be sure to watch the content’s launch trailer and another in-game video to get an idea of the kinds of extreme, intense action you can expect in the game, with a few screenshots thrown into the mix, too.
Excited yet? You should be, Battlefield 3 players! Aftermath is now available for BF3: Premium subscribers, but regular Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation 3 will get Aftermath on December 11th for $14.99, while non-Premium Xbox 360 and PC players can purchase and download the add-on on December 18th (for 1200 MS Points for Xbox 360 players).
Have you got it yet?