Bethesda recently let it be made known that the latest title update for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been released to Xbox 360 owners in English-speaking territories, but other regions (and PlayStation 3 owners) will have to wait a bit longer.
Posting on the official Bethesda blog, the studio wrote:
“The English version of the 1.8 title update for Skyrim is available. When we have more information on it’s release for other territories (and the PlayStation 3), we will provide an update.”
You can find a list of fixes and additions that come with the latest patch below:
Skyrim Patch 1.8 (all platforms unless specified):
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
The patch is sure to hit non English-speaking territories soon on Xbox 360, but what about PlayStation 3? Do you think the patch delay has something to do with the upcoming downloadable content for the console?
Don’t forget about the next DLC for Skyrim, Dragonborn, which hits Xbox 360 exclusively on December 4th.