Tomorrow’s PlayStation Store Update may not be as extensive as previous weeks but there’s still a decent selection of new content for PS3 and PS Vita owners. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be available as a digital download while the free SingStar Digital client will be accessible from the PS3’s XMB.
Two new PSN titles – Planets Under Attack and Wicked Monster Blast! HD – are out this week while PS Vita owners will soon be able to get their hands on the multiplayer-focused Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified as well as a demo for the addictive action RPG Ragnarok Odyssey.
Speaking of demos, PS3 players will be able to sample F1 Race Stars, Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Planets Under Attack after the Store updates tomorrow.
Here’s this week’s PlayStation Store Preview in full:
Planets Under Attack
- Planets under Attack offers a surprising depth of gameplay, while its intuitive controls allow even casual gamers to pick it up and feel comfortable immediately. In addition to the addicting gameplay, Planets under Attack is an obvious labor of love.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- The highly-anticipated sequel to 2000’s legendary Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is being brought to home consoles with all of the action seen in the arcades along with unique content and features that can’t be seen anywhere else. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 delivers new and returning characters in the largest roster ever. Experience the most advanced attack mechanics, ultimate combo move sets and new battle modes. With innovative features to broaden Tekken consumer accessibility, unlimited fighter combinations and multiple ways to challenge your friends, it’s time to get ready for the next battle.
Wicked Monster Blast! HD
- Wicked Monster Blast HD is a shooting gallery game for all ages in which you use the PlayStation Move to blast enemies and solve puzzles! Choose your favorite from a cast of crazy characters to take on over 10 crazy missions with up to four of your friends!
- SingStar’s selection of music ranges from classics over pop to rock, complete with music videos starring everyone from the Village People to Blondie. On-screen overlays display the voice pitch in real-time. Developed by SCE’s London studio, SingStar has grown to become the firm’s most successful casual gaming franchise, selling more than 16 million units in Europe alone.
PS Vita Games
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
- F1 Race Stars
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Planets Under Attack
PS Vita Demos
- Ragnarok Odyssey
Source: PlayStation Blog