UK Software Chart: Medal of Honor trumps FIFA 13 for week of October 27thWritten by: / / No Comments
FIFA’s reign at the top of Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing has come to an end, but EA is still in the pound seats because the publisher’s Medal of Honor: Warfighter has just taken up the chart throne.
According to Chart Track, Warfighter is the 14th instalment in the Medal of Honor series. 2010’s Medal of Honor remains the fastest selling game in the series (in the UK, at least), and the third biggest overall in the UK (following ‘Frontline’ in 2002 and ‘Rising Sun’ in 2003).
FIFA 13 (sales down 17%) steps down one place to No. 2 this week, but remains 20% ahead of FIFA 12 in terms of unit sales over the game’s first five weeks at retail. Forza Horizon debuts at No. 3, while Skylanders Giants (sales down 43%) trips down two places to No. 4.
Dishonored (sales down 48%) also takes a walk down two places, from No. 3 to No. 5, Just Dance 4 (sales up 1%) is another game that slips by two, from No. 4 to No. 6, but debut title Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask appears at No. 7, ahead of another new game, Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park at No. 8.
Rounding out the Top Ten we’ve got DOOM 3: BFG Edition (down from No. 5 to No. 9) and Resident Evil 6 (down three places to No. 10).
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA) [New]
- 2.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 3.) Forza Horizon (Microsoft Studios) [New]
- 4.) Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 5.) Dishonored (Bethesda Softworks)
- 6.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo) [New]
- 8.) Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy) [New]
- 9.) DOOM 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda Softworks)
- 10.) Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
- 11.) Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
- 12.) Pokemon Black Version 2 (Nintendo)
- 13.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- 14.) 007 Legends (Activision)
- 15.) F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- 16.) Pokemon White Version 2 (Nintendo)
- 17.) Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
- 18.) New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
- 19.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 20.) XCOM: Enemy Unknown
You can read over last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track