Even in the face of the launch of a potential chart-topper this past week, and despite the continued advances of many exciting games, FIFA 13 from EA and EA Sports has once again claimed the No. 1 spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing.
For the fourth week in a row, FIFA 13 is unmoved at the top of the chart, while Skylanders Giants from Activision has to be content with a debut showing at No. 2. Dishonored is forced to slip down to No. 3 from No. 2, while Just Dance 4 moves up two places to No. 4.
And DOOM 4: BFG Edition? It appears at No. 5 during its first week on sale.
Pokemon Black Version 2 steps down three places to No. 6 this week, while its doppelganger, Pokemon Black Version 2, tumbles four positions to land at No. 9. Resident Evil 6 keeps its head above water at No. 7 (after an appearance at No. 4 last week), Borderlands 2 doesn’t budge at No. 8, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown takes three steps to No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) FIFA 13 (EA)
- 2.) Skylanders Giants (Activision) [New]
- 3.) Dishonored (Bethesda Softworks)
- 4.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 5.) DOOM 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda Softworks) [New]
- 6.) Pokemon Black Version 2 (Nintendo)
- 7.) Resident Evil 6
- 8.) Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
- 9.) Pokemon White Version 2 (Nintendo)
- 10.) XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K Games)
- 11.) F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- 12.) 007 Legends (Activision) [New]
- 13.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- 14.) Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
- 15.) PES 2013 (Konami)
- 16.) New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
- 17.) Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
- 18.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- 20.) Gran Turismo 4: Academy Edition (Sony)
You can read over last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track