EA Sports has reason to celebrate as FIFA 13 continues its dominance on the UK’s All Formats Chart, keeping a steady grip on first place for the week ending the 13th of October.
Dishonored debuts strongly at number 2 while Pokemon Black Version 2 is new at number 3 and Pokemon White Version at number 5. Resident Evil 6 drops two places to fourth and Just Dance 4 moves down two spots to sixth.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown enters the charts at number 7, while Borderlands 2 falls from last week’s third place to number 8 this week. F1 2012 also falls, down four places to finish at number 9 while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim finishes in tenth position.
With so many new entries into the Top 10 this week a number of titles drop, including Sleeping Dogs, PES 2013, Rocksmith and NBA 2K13.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
- 2.) Dishonored (Bethesda) [New]
- 3.) Pokemon Black Version 2 (Nintendo) [New]
- 4.) Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
- 5.) Pokemon White Version 2 (Nintendo) [New]
- 6.) Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 7.) XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K GAMES) [New]
- 8.) Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
- 9.) F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- 10.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- 11.) Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
- 12.) PES 2013 (Konami)
- 13.) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- 14.) Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
- 15.) New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
- 16.) Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition (Sony)
- 17.) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- 18.) NBA 2K13 (2K Sports)
- 19.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- 20.) Dead Island GOTY Edition (Deep Silver)
Source: Chart Track