Bethesda Softworks has just announced that a new beta update for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has just been released for PC (i.e. Steam) users, with a few fixes and improvements included.
Here’s a quick list of fixes you can expect with the 1.8 beta update for Skyrim on PC:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
“In addition to Steam, this update will later arrive on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3,” writes the BethBlog. “As we have new details on Skyrim content development, we will let everyone know.”
You can find out how to participate in Skyrim’s Steam beta updates over here.
What else would you like to see fixed or added to Skyrim with future updates and patches?