If you just can’t get enough of dancing in front of Kinect to the most boss grooves on the planet, then you’ll want to look forward to October and the release of Dance Central 3 from Harmonix.
Microsoft and Harmonix recently sent out word that Dance Central 3 will be out on October 16th in the US and October 19th in Europe and the UK.
Dance Central 3 will feature a tracklist comprising 40 classic and contemporary dance songs, eleven of which have been announced:
- 2NE1 ‒ “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
- Alice Deejay ‒ “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys ‒ “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
- J.J. Fad ‒ “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins ‒ “Get Low”
- LMFAO ‒ “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio ‒ “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera ‒ “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice ‒ “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson ‒ “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People ‒ “Y.M.C.A.”
To get you up to speed as quickly as possible, we’ve rounded up a collection of Dance Central 3 screenshots, as well as the game’s announcement trailer, all waiting patiently for you below:
Dance Central 3 – Announcement Trailer