There are six new entries on this week’s Media Create software chart, with Etrian Odyssey IV leading the pack with 95 506 copies sold during its first few days on store shelves. However this performance wasn’t enough to topple Pokemon Black & White 2 from its perch at the top of the chart. Sega’s multiplayer brawler Anarchy Reigns had a slow start, only managing eighth position with just 21 916 copies sold.
Judging from this week’s chart 3DS and PS3 owners have plenty of new software to play at the moment, but worryingly there are no PS Vita titles in sight. The handheld has been out in Japan for over six months so you would expect at least a sprinkling of quality Vita titles to be releasing around about now. One can only hope that Sony has a master plan in place to steadily grow the system’s install base and treat existing owners to some excellent software releases over the next six months.
Here’s a list of the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- Pokemon Black & White 2 (Pokemon Co.) – DS – 184 648
- [NEW] Etrian Odyssey IV (Atlus) – 3DS – 95 506
- [NEW] Little Battlers eXperience: Explosive Boost (Level-5) – 3DS – 54 354
- [NEW] Toriko: Gourmet Survival! 2 (Namco Bandai) – PSP – 38 640
- [NEW] Run For Money: Flee From the Strongest Hunters in History! (Namco Bandai) – 3DS – 29 630
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland 3D (Square Enix) – 3DS – 27 827
- [NEW] Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft) – PS3 – 23 319
- [NEW] Anarchy Reigns (Sega) – PS3 – 21 916
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of the Land of Twilight (Gust) – PS3 – 13 785
- Culdcept (Nintendo) – 3DS – 12 019
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create