Forza Horizon Collector’s Edition and pre-order bonuses revealedWritten by: / / No Comments
Microsoft has announced that open-world racer Forza Horizon is now available to pre-order. Fans who pre-order the game from participating retailers can net themselves a download code for a custom Forza Horizon-themed 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8392 that can be driven in Forza 4. Participating retailers are also offering a limited supply of pre-order bonus codes to unlock one of five cars in Forza Horizon when the game launches on October 23rd.
The five cars on offer are:
2012 Aston Martin Virage:
- Plush luxury meets awesome performance in the 2012 Aston Martin Virage. Comfortable enough for a long Sunday drive, yet sporting a blistering 490 horsepower V12, the Virage continues Aston Martin’s legacy of creating cars that deliver prestige and performance.
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG:
- While Mercedes doesn’t refer to the new SLS AMG as the “Gullwing,” this car is absolutely the return of the famed automotive icon. With more than 560 horsepower, the SLS AMG is a track tamer nearly without equal, and its classic, sophisticated lines will attract car lovers of every stripe.
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia:
- A new Ferrari is always cause for celebration, and you can still hear the cheers from fans of the 458. The famed Italian automaker went above and beyond the call with this gorgeous example of road-devouring art. The 458 produces 562 horsepower and has a top speed over 200 mph, giving it the kind of performance needed to master the world’s greatest race tracks.
2010 Nissan 370Z:
- The long line of Z model cars has a prestigious history and loyal following, but anyone can appreciate the beauty and power of this Japanese masterpiece. The 370Z features grippy handling and drift-worthy rear wheel drive, motivated by a 3.7-liter, V6 with more than enough juice to excite even the most die-hard of sports car enthusiasts.
2010 Volkswagen Golf R:
- Available only in Europe as a limited edition model, this could be the sportiest Golf to date. 267 horsepower from its 2.0-liter turbo make it a kick in the pants when pushed, and it can be pushed all the way up to a governor-mandated 155 mph. Twin central exhaust tips, L shaped LED taillights, and plenty of glossy black give the Golf R a look that matches its performance.
Here’s a trailer showing these magnificent machines in action:
Microsoft also provided first details on the Forza Horizon Collector’s Edition that will be available from participating retailers in various territories. The Collector’s Edition includes the following items:
- Custom-designed steelbook packaging
- Forza Horizon Festival Ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- VIP membership
- Five-car Launch Day Add-on Pack
- Five Exclusive Forza Horizon Limited Collector’s Edition Car Pack liveries
- Forza Horizon Accelerator Token Pack