If you’ve been hooked on Max Payne 3’s multiplayer offering over the past few weeks then brace yourself for the upcoming Local Justice DLC Pack, out on July 3rd for Xbox 360 and PS3 and on July 17th for PC.
Max Payne 3’s first DLC pack features three new maps, a new weapon and item, a new multiplayer faction, as well as new achievements or trophies to unlock.
Here’s the full list of new content included in the Local Justice DLC Pack:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- S£o Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of Max Payne 3.