UK Software Chart: LEGO Batman 2 cleans up during week of June 23rdWritten by: / / No Comments
It wasn’t the mighty FIFA 12, or the crushing Diablo III, or the newly released Lollipop Chainsaw that topped Chart Track’s UK Software Sales Chart this past week, but something a lot more… blocky.
None other than TT Games and Warner Bros. Interactive’s LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes swooped to the top of the sales listing during its debut week on sale, ahead of other interesting titles and blockbuster games.
FIFA 12 meanwhile is shoved down to No. 2 from its top place last week, while Ghost Recon: Future Soldier slips to No. 3 from No. 2. Max Payne 3 is the last in this domino effect chain by stepping down one place to No. 4, while Battlefield 3 is a non-mover at No. 5
Lollipop Chainsaw is the game that skipped the chain and stumbles two places to No. 6, followed by Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games which moves up two places to No. 7.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim zooms up the chart to No. 8 from No. 23 last week ahead of the next new patch and the release of the Dawnguard add-on, Sniper Elite V2 is down one place to No. 9 and FIFA Street is back in the Top Ten at No. 10, from No. 13 last week.
The only other debut title this week is Civilization V: Gods and Kings, which appears at No. 16 – a respectable placing for a PC-only game that would have seen most of its sales online.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 2.) FIFA 12 (EA)
- 3.) Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
- 4.) Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- 5.) Battlefield 3 (EA)
- 6.) Lollipop Chainsaw (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 7.) Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (SEGA)
- 8.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- 9.) Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
- 10.) FIFA Street (EA)
- 11.) Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
- 12.) Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 13.) Diablo III (Blizzard Entertainment)
- 14.) Game of Thrones (Koch Media)
- 15.) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
- 16.) Civilization: Gods and Kings (2K Games)
- 17.) Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
- 18.) Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
- 19.) Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- 20.) Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
You can read over last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track