UK Software Chart: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier takes top spot during week of June 9thWritten by: / / No Comments
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has remained at the top of the UK all-format chart for the third week in a row according to the latest data from Chart Track. Despite this accolade, sales of the team-based shooter were down 48% from the week before.
Max Payne 3 held onto second position despite sales dwindling by 36%, while third-placed FIFA 12 received a massive 48% sales boost thanks to the football fever that is presently engulfing Europe in the shape of the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament.
Battlefield 3 took fourth spot with a 42% sales surge while Sniper Elite V2 rose one chart position to fifth.
Sixth-placed Game of Thrones was the only new entry on the chart, with the remainder of the top ten being occupied by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, FIFA Street, Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympic Games and DiRT Showdown respectively.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
- 2.) Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- 3.) FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- 4.) Battlefield 3 (EA)
- 5.) Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games / Mastertronic)
- 6.) [NEW] Game Of Thrones (Koch Media)
- 7.) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- 8.) FIFA Street (EA Sports)
- 9.) Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- 10.) Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
- 11.) Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- 12.) Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
- 13.) Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- 14.) Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- 15.) Prototype 2 (Activision)
- 16.) Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
- 17.) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA Sports)
- 18.) Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- 19.) Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- 20.) Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)
Source: Chart Track