Bad news for those of us planning on playing some Uncharted 3 tomorrow evening – the PlayStation Network in both the US and Europe will be offline due to a period of planned maintenance.
The news was revealed on the PlayStation Blogs, and during this maintenance you won’t be able to access the following:
- PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP
- PlayStation Network Account Management
- PlayStation Network Account Registration
You also won’t be able to play online games, but “some users” may still be able to play if they sign in before the maintenance begins.
“During this maintenance,” writes the blogs, “you can continue to collect in-game Trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.”
When does this PlayStation Network maintenance begin and end?
- 16:00 GMT on Thursday 17th November until 02:00 GMT on Friday November
- 18:00 South African on Thursday 17th November until 04:00 GMT on Friday 18th November
- 8am PST on Thursday 17th November until 10pm PST.
Sorry El33tonline p33ps – we’ll try make another plan for Uncharted 3 again next week!