The latest Media Create software chart makes for wonderful viewing if you’re affiliated to Namco Bandai. The Japanese publisher has five titles in the top ten this week, including all three of the podium positions.
In first place is the Macross F Hybrid Pack on PS3 with 142 607 units sold during its opening week. This is essentially one Blu-ray disc which combines the Macross F movie with the PS3 game and according to Andriasang buying the hybrid pack is the only way to obtain the Blu-ray version of the film.
Other new entries include Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Impact in second spot. This brawler for PSP sold an impressive 53 148 copies during its first week.
The PS3 versions of two Western games – Dead Island and FIFA 12 – slot into five and six place respectively, while the Xbox 360 version of the former also did well in tenth position with 13 147 copies sold during the latest accounting period.
You can find the complete top ten list below while this link will take you to the latest hardware chart.
- [NEW] Macross F Hybrid Pack (Bandai Namco) – PS3 – 142 607
- [NEW] Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Impact (Bandai Namco) – PSP – 53 148
- [NEW] Go Vacation (Bandai Namco) – Wii – 47 209
- Just Dance Wii (Nintendo) – Wii – 45 580
- [NEW] Dead Island (Spike) – PS3 – 39 945
- [NEW] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts) – PS3 – 25 640
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 (Konami) – PS3 – 22 902
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Bandai Namco) – PS3 – 18 120
- AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara (Bandai Namco) – PSP – 17 562
- [NEW] Dead Island (Spike) – Xbox 360 – 13 147
Source: Media Create