It’s managed to claim the top spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing twice before, and now Zumba Fitness (sales down 3%)has been able to hit the top of the chart for a third time, ousting Portal 2 (sales down 43%) from the No. 1 position.
Zumba Fitness moved up from No. 3 last week to appear at No. 1, while Portal 2 had to step down one place to make space for the new chart-topper. Mortal Kombat (sales down 52%) also moved down one place, charting at No. 3 this week.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (sales down 2%) steps up one place for a No. 4 placement, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (sales down 29%) makes a similar move to find itself at No. 5, and FIFA 11 (sales down 41%) continues the conga line of one-steps to chart at No. 6.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River (sales down 50%) drops three places and sits at No. 7, Wii Fit Plus (sales down 31%) is a non-mover at No. 8, Pokemon Black Version (sales down 20%) re-appears in the Top Ten at No. 9 (up from No. 12) and Just Dance 2 (sales down 30%), another non-mover, rounds out the Top Ten at No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- 2.) Portal 2 (Valve Software)
- 3.) Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 4.) Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
- 5.) LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
- 6.) FIFA 11 (EA)
- 7.) Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
- 8.) Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
- 9.) Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo)
- 10.) Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
- 11.) Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
- 12.) Pokemon White Version (Nintendo)
- 13.) Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar
- 14.) Virtua Tennis 4 (SEGA)
- 15.) Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
- 16.) Crysis 2 (EA)
- 17.) Homefront (THQ)
- 18.) LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 ‒ 4 (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) SHIFT 2 Unleashed (EA)
- 20.) Kinect Sports (Microsoft Game Studios)
You can look over last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track