Oh wow, these releases really snuck up, didn’t they?
This week on Xbox LIVE Arcade (via Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Xbox 360) we’ve got two brand new games (well, new to XBLA) with the tactical RPG by the name of Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, and the on-rails 3D (not stereo) shooter Yar’s Revenge.
Discover the awe and magic of these new additions to Xbox LIVE Marketplace with official descriptions, pricing information, batches of screenshots and trailers featuring in-game footage, and find out most everything you need to know to inform a purchase decision ‒ one looks tops, the other not:
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
- Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
- File Size: Size: 1.44 GB
The award-winning Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is now on XBLA! Live the epic adventure of 5 young Heroes leading their armies to save the world of Might & Magic. Discover a unique mix of RPG and puzzle battle mechanics and experience brand new online and local battle modes for up to 4 players:
- Enjoy a 20 hour campaign in the rich Might & Magic universe and learn devastating combos!
- Master 10 Faction heroes and spells, 40 creatures with unique abilities and more than 50 artifacts.
- Challenge your friends online or offline, in 1 vs 1 or in the brand new 2 vs 2 cooperative mode.
- Grow from young hero to fully fledged champion in the exclusive online ranked battle modes.
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes – Trailer
- Price: 800 Microsoft Points
- File Size: Size: 572.98 MB
Assume the role of Yar, a deadly agent of destruction brainwashed by the Qotile race to hunt down innocents. After realizing the terrible truth behind her captors, Yar sets off on a mission to exact revenge and save her kind from extinction. Wage all-out war against the Qotile with an arsenal of armor and weapons and local co-op.
Yar’s Revenge ‒ Launch Trailer