Capcom has given us fresh looks at the completely over-the-top action and battles of the publisher’s Asura’s Wrath with the latest clutch of screenshots and a fantastic and shiny trailer for the mythological brawler, following the Captivate 2011 event.
Gaze in wonderment at the planet-sized gods, building-sized enemies and human-sized (but six armed) Asura in the screenshots, and then watch in amazement as these unbelievably immense and/or appendage blessed creatures attempt to grind one another into dust in the new trailer for Asura’s Wrath:
Asura’s Wrath – Captivate 2011 trailer
You can of course see more of this action via El33tonline’s previous coverage of Asura’s Wrath, and you’re invited to continue on down below for the rest of the screenshots, a story blurb and more details on this crazy action title:
“Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies.”
Asura’s Wrath Features:
- New type of action game ‒ Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action ‒ Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
- What the:? ‒ Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
- Innovative setting and story ‒ Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 ‒ Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.